WLLL Language Support Center
The Department of World Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics offers free tutoring for students in the following classes:
Tutoring sessions are 30 minutes each.
- Drop-in tutoring is available for class levels 101-204.
Tutoring by appointment is also available during the fall semester.
Click on Navigate in your portal.wvu.edu links
to register and request a tutor for your language.
Fill-in the form that will pop-up on the left of the screen.
- Care Unit = Tutoring
- Location = WLLL Language Support Center
- Service = Course-Based Tutoring
- Course = Type in the name of the language course you want help with. Example: RUSS 102
- Select an Organizer = Choose the tutor available for the language.
- Choose a Time to Meet = Choose the date and time the tutor is available.
- An appointment will be scheduled in your calendar and the tutor's calendar.
Hours Fall 2021:
Face-to-Face: The Tutoring Center will be operating face-to-face in room 330 Hodges Hall.
Availability for drop-in tutoring will be TWR from 11:00am - 3:00pm each day depending upon tutor availability.
Tutors will be available for drop-in sessions for the following languages.
Arabic by appointment only Italian
Chinese by appointment only Japanese TWR 12:30-1:30 and 6-7pm
French Russian TR 11:30am-12:30pm
German Spanish TR 11:30-1:30pm
Online: Tutoring online in your language may be possible depending upon tutor availability.